Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm
Coronavirus: What we're doing.
We've put together a policy to protect our service levels to our customers and the wellbeing of our staff and their families.
Specifically, the policy mandates:
- In-person meetings on or beyond Wednesday 18th March 2020 can only proceed if mandated as critical.
- Technical (and anyone else who can help) will prioritise assisting clients to set up and understand Microsoft Teams.
- International and public transport travel are suspended and can only happen with the authorisation of James Crowter, Managing Director of Technology Management.
- We are to work from home with immediate effect.
- Priority will be given to maintaining support and critical services over project work.
As a business, we will continue to operate as normal with our usual operating hours, Monday to Friday from 8am - 6pm.
If you have any questions relating to our policy, contact your Account Manager for more details or call us on 01902 578300.