Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm
Boost performance with a single business software solution with Dynamics Food
Wednesday, 9th May 2018, 10:00am - 12:30pm
Multiple, disparate applications mean reduced productivity, duplication of effort, high error rates and a lack of visibility of real-time and accurate information on business performance.
Dynamics Food, (Microsoft Dynamics NAV specifically designed for the Food Industry), is a business management ERP software solution that connects the different parts of your organisation for improved visibility and control.
Attend this complimentary briefing to discover how to boost the performance of your business.
9:30am - Registration
Registration will commence with light snacks and cold/hot drinks available
10:00am - Welcome & Introduction
10:15am - Boost performance with Microsoft Dynamics for the Food Industry
This presentation will cover how a single business software solution can help you:
- improve order accuracy, cut admin and dramatically reduce transaction costs via integrated EDI
- drive up sales through fast order entry, visibility of stock availability and proactive call scheduling linked to journey planning
- streamline traceability across your entire supply chain - from farm to fork to meet BRC accreditation and customer audit requirements
- more accurately measure profitability with fixed/variable catch weight tracking
- automate quality control checks, positive release, non-conformance and product specifications
- maximise margins with lower production costs via real-time Shop Floor Data Capture (SFDC)
- reduce stock and improve customer responsiveness with a streamlined pick, pack and ship cycle
- enable you to access your company data & reporting anywhere, anytime, on any device
- improve decision making with fast & flexible reporting/dashboards
11:15am - Coffee break
11:30am - Boost performance with Microsoft Dynamics for the Food Industry
12:15pm - Summary & Close
12:30pm - Lunch & Learn
For those who wish to stay and discuss their own business case for implementing Dynamics Food, our presenters will be available after the seminar ends.