Webinar: Extending your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM & Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with Power Apps
Tuesday, 7th June 2022, 10:00am - 11:00am
Microsoft Power Apps and how it sits on top of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Have you ever wondered how you could give your employees an easier way to complete admin tasks such as invoices, timesheets, support case tickets or even simple note-taking against a customer or account… but WITHOUT them accessing all of the data sat within your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central system?
Power Apps, combined with Power Automate and your chosen Dynamics system (Business Central or CRM) will allow you to build simple yet effective custom-built apps with an easy-to-use interface that gives the right employees the right amount of functionality to do their job in the right way.
To learn how to give non-CRM or Business Central day-to-day users the ability to interact with the system from the front end without needing to see all customer insights, then join this free and virtual workshop!
- HOW Power Apps works with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- WHAT you can do to make it work for your business
- WHY you would take advantage of Power Apps with Business Central and/or CRM
- WHO you could build custom apps for to give employees a tool without the complexity of unnecessary and confidential customer data
- WHERE in your business you would use this to better boost productivity (with examples!)
Join us on 7th June at 10:00 am to find out more: