Summit Systems has chose us and Microsoft Dynamics to improve their productivity, streamline processes & support its customers’ growth.
The market leader in the installation and service of automated materials handling equipment and machinery, has chosen Technology Management to implement Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365/CRM hosted in the Microsoft cloud (Microsoft Azure).
Summit Systems’ existing systems were a heavily customised EPICOR and separate CRM solution that were not supporting business requirements in the most efficient manner. Quoting for jobs, measuring job profitability and managing projects/delivery schedules was complex and time consuming. Summit Systems sought a new software solution that would not only meet current requirements but be flexible enough to grow with them.
The complete, integrated Microsoft Dynamics NAV & Dynamics 365/CRM solution will enable Summit Systems to:
- spend more time on the things that matter – by reducing sales admin with standardised quoting and sales processes
- deliver more customer-focused tenders – with complete visibility of sales opportunities and the ability to focus on the right opportunities, jobs and customers
- accurately measure job costings – with easy recording of parts used as well as integrated time sheets
- improve project management – with visual planning of jobs and resources to drive up engineer utilisation and provide customers with reliable delivery schedules
- boost service management delivery – by streamlining the logging of customer support calls, scheduling routine service visits, managing replacement parts and invoicing.
Keith Bailey, Finance Director for Summit Systems explains, “The integrated solution of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365/CRM from Technology Management gives us modern, easy to use software to manage all our projects from initial quotation through to successful delivery and ongoing maintenance/support. Real time reporting and analysis will give us the information we need to make the right decisions for our customers”.
James Crowter, Managing Director at Technology Management closes “Summit Systems join an ever expanding list of companies opting for our cloud-based Microsoft solutions – removing the day to day headache of companies having to manage their own IT infrastructure. We are thrilled to have been chosen as Summit Systems’ long term IT partner - an expanding organisation who are clearly a market leader in their field of materials handling equipment.”