Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing is now Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys. Find out more about the name change and the shift in product direction in our blog and dedicated podcast episode.
Explore the key features of Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys is a marketing automation & email application that works seamlessly with Dynamics 365 Sales to help you target the right prospects, covert more leads into customers and maintain long term, profitable customer relationships.
Quickly create new email campaigns that convert
With powerful, easy to use tools that puts you in charge of your design, audience selection and reporting
Interactive customer journeys that nurture leads
Create automated, multi-channel campaigns that send relevant content depending on interactions
Organise and publicise all your events
Manage your venue addresses, speakers, event registrations and logistics all in one central place
Prioritise leads with custom scoring models
Create lead-scoring models that give prospects a one-way ticket to sales follow-up
Build strong customer relationships based on real-time feedback
Quickly collect & assess feedback to deliver winning products and services
Stay active on social media without the hassle
Easily manage all your social media, track effectiveness and get results
Dynamics 365 Marketing
Fed up with disparate sales and marketing data?
Wasting time manually compiling marketing campaign reporting & results?
Desperate to put an end to importing/exporting data into/out of a separate email marketing tool?
Need one single, reliable source of information for all your sales and marketing activity?
Want to easily capture customer feedback and social media interactions and action it straight from your CRM solution?
Stop getting caught out by error-prone, time-consuming and outdated marketing methods to reach your customers and prospects and make the move to Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys. Plus, when combined with Dynamics 365 Sales, you unlock a complete CRM and marketing automation solution from Microsoft.
Quickly create enticing email campaigns that convert
- Take advantage of configurable email templates, drag and drop content blocks and easy to use design tools to deliver email campaigns that “catch the eye” and get your target audience engaged.
- Personalise your emails with dynamic content – from ‘First Name' and 'Company Name' to your own custom fields that speak to your audience and increase open and clickthrough rates.
- Maximise the impact of email campaigns with A/B testing, device-specific email previews and in-built error checking.
- Easily create your target audience from your existing Dynamics 365 Sales/CRM data with a powerful and flexible query tool – across contacts, accounts and other CRM tables. Alternatively add specific contacts into a static audience list with just a couple of clicks.
- Drive your audience to campaign specific landing pages to download content, book on an event etc. Easily create the landing page, using the same HTML editor used for emails, directly from Dynamics 365 Marketing or embed a Dynamics 365 Marketing Form in a page on your website to capture contact details directly into CRM.
- Measure the results of your campaign – email deliveries, opens, click through rates, page interactions – for the campaign as a whole or view the results for an individual contact directly from their contact record.
- Create your own custom analytics and reports from within the Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys Dashboard or with Dynamics 365 data and Power BI.
Deploy interactive customer journeys that generate and nurture leads for you
- Set up automated campaigns that nurture customers and prospects based on their interactions.
- Build the campaigns with an easy-to-use, visual workflow tool that utilises email, SMS, page visits, web form completions, event bookings, social media interaction, LinkedIn Lead Gen forms, as well as in-person touchpoints.
- Set the campaigns up to run in the background while you get on with the day job.
- Start simple with, for example, a series of follow-up emails triggered by a brochure download or sample request to bring people back to your site, warm them up and get them ready to buy. Or a series of emails and landing pages to welcome new customers to explain what happens next.
Organise and publicise events – without all the usual admin headaches
- Create and manage events (both in-person or virtual) directly from within Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys to streamline event management and registrations. Registrations can be through web forms on your own website or a dedicated portal.
- Integrate Microsoft Teams with Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys to effortlessly stream online events from your CRM solution.
- Guarantee you have every aspect of your event management ticked off with the step-by-step process in Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys – from hotels to room allocations, guest logistics or room layouts for venue management.
- Set up customer journeys for event bookings that automatically send out event details, confirmations and reminders - eliminating that typically time-consuming, manual process.
- Get up-to-date information on who has registered for (and attended) your events with just a few clicks – either for the event as a whole or by individual contact.
Never miss a hot lead again
- Create lead-scoring models that give prospects a one-way ticket to a salesperson to follow up, when they reach an agreed score.
- Qualify your hottest leads by their interactions with your marketing content and watch their score increase as they go through the funnel.
- Immediately follow-up on a great sale opportunity based on automated notifications to their appropriate leads when they reach the hot stage
- Dictate how many points each marketing interaction earns, whether that’s downloading an eBook, clicking through on an email or signing up to an event.
- Automatically target leads that reach a specific score based on pre-set marketing campaigns to help improve your chance of a quick close with sales.
Give your customers a voice – and build relationships that last a lifetime
- Better understand your customers wants and needs based on real-time feedback from an online survey tool within Microsoft Dynamics 365, Customer Voice.
- Eliminate the guessing game and get a 360-degree view of what your customers genuinely think of your products and services.
- Stay ahead of the competition by identifying and working on any weaknesses in your business brought to light by customer feedback.
- Create and track the customer satisfaction metrics critical to your business, such as Net Promoter Score and satisfaction over time.
- Quickly customise and build your surveys with easy-to-configure designs that encourage completion.
- Personalise your surveys with Dynamics 365 data that shows you know your audience.
- Make it easy for customers to complete the survey through their preferred channel – email, SMS, web or mobile device.
- Put a QR code on products and paperwork to maximise feedback potential.
Interested in Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys?
If you're interested in deploying Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys, get in touch with us and kick-start the process to drive richer campaigns and increase your lead generation.