Financial Management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Stop getting caught out by data split between different systems
Want to make selling, invoicing, ordering and reporting easier? With a complete financial management solution for small and medium-sized businesses, you can do just that!
Multi-country and multi-currency, Dynamics 365 Business Central empowers you to better manage & connect your data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, production and customer interactions.
Easy access to the general ledger, workflows and audit trails, bank management, budgets, deferrals, bank reconciliation, dimensions, fixed assets and currencies.
Benefit from improved financial insight
Get a holistic view of your business & make more informed decisions.
Gain greater in-depth financial control
Drill down to the detail to analyse purchasing variance & create more efficient processes.
Boost efficiency in your own team
Do away with disjointed systems, error-prone spreadsheets & manual work arounds.
Improved financial insight with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- No more relying on month-end for visibility of company performance.
- Deep insights into business performance through rich reports and drill-down analytics.
- Flexible but auditable pricing and promotions by customer – and visible to all
- Clearly see the impact of the changes in external factors – like exchange rate changes or delivery costs – which can be swiftly assessed, and new plans put into action.
Greater financial control with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Accurately keep track of demand, capacity and progress on the shop floor to reliably, and profitability, respond to changing customer demands.
- Take advantage of a comprehensive view of all returns – and the reason codes – measure true product profitability.
- Monitor all production and purchasing variances at point of entry and take moderating action as required.
- Use Dynamics 365 Business Central to direct picks and put-aways to improve warehouse capacity and the “path of the picker”.
Boost efficiency in your own team with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Replace error-prone Excel spreadsheets with a single business software solution for one source of reliable information.
- No more disconnected, admin-heavy separate systems for multi-channel trading via EDI and e-Commerce.
- Increase working capital through streamlined credit management and less late payments.
- A well–oiled finance machine means more time to focus on strategy and the growth of your business.